Good evening readers! I hope you are having a great Saturday. Tonight’s review is about my current spot treatment for acne. Let’s see if this works for me.
I’m in search for the best spot treatment and a member of my facebook group recommended this one. I thought it might be effective plus it’s really affordable compared to other products. I finally decided to buy this because I want to minimize spending on pimple injections for cystic acne and facials for small ones. Of course, I still do that but for cystic ones only.
Here’s a tip:
– Use a cotton bud and dab the product on the pimple.
– To minimize the sting, stay in front of a fan just like what doctors do when you have
– Buy the smallest size because it’s sensitive to air, see the cap above.
– Comes in three sizes. This one’s 60 ml at PHP 35.25 (I bought this because it’s the smallest size at the store that time)
– Available at Mercury Drugstores and I also saw this is available at Puregold supermarket.
– Can be used for acne and warts
– This is concentrated, pure salicylic acid
– Helps to dry up pimples
– It does help to remove pimples
– I actually like the peeling of the skin because it helps to minimize the appearance of my hyperpigmentation
– It stings more compared to other spot treatments I’ve tried (of course it’s pure)
– Doesn’t do much on cystic acne (dry up or remove)
– Can spill so make sure to store it in a safe place
Overall, Im still satisfied with this because it helps to minimize those pesky pimples. The peeling of the pimples and around them make a difference. The hyperpigmentation is lighter compared to other spot treatments I’ve used. It would’ve been better if it can dry up my cystic acne on cheeks. If it does, it will surely be my holy grail.🙂